I knew my plan. And I only had a few months to make it happen. I needed to find a listing of jobs for professional moms that I could do from home.
You see, I was planning to turn in my resignation and I wanted to have a plan in place first. And a stay-at-home mom job—a job for professional moms—was exactly what I needed.
My background was accounting, consulting and training and I really wanted to use those skills to make money from home. But this was 2010 and I wasn’t sure exactly where to begin my search.
After many hours spent searching online and posting questions in forums, I found my way. And several remote jobs and many years later, I’m still thriving as a work-at-home mom.
Now, I want to share with you some of the best jobs for professional moms I’ve found.
These jobs come from some of my favorite sites for stay-at-home moms looking to work from home.
Work at Home Jobs for Professional Moms
This company matches full-time entrepreneurs with Virtual Assistants who can help the business owner in their daily tasks. However, they have some requirements.
In order to be considered for one of their open positions, you must:
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- Follow the exact instructions as listed under the “How to Apply” section of the job posting (and there can be some very specific instructions to follow).
Here are two of the current open positions that are perfect for moms of school-age kids:
- Full-time, 1099 position for a six-month probationary period and then may convert to a full-time W2 position.
- Flexible hours, but must be available at least 5 hours per day, Monday-Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm PST.
- Starting pay rate – $20/hour
- Looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work efficiently and autonomously.
- Must be a go-getter, responsible, dependable, and ready to take full ownership.
- The position is a 1099 contractor position.
- Work 30-40 hours per week, Mon-Fri. However, you do have some flexibility between the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST.
- Pay will be $25/hour.
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a multi-VA firm that specializes in Executive Assistance, Marketing, and Creative support for businesses.
Here are the current open positions. The payrate and hours vary by position:
Here are the latest jobs for professional moms posted on Hire My Mom:
- Virtual Assistant
- Part Time Accounting Clerk for e-Learning Company
- Website Project Management from Lead to Completion
- Executive Assistant
- Virtual assistant for click funnels and google ads
- Marketing Associate
- Benefit Financial Analyst
- Social Media Manager (Bilingual/ Spanish)
Did you know you can work for Amazon from home? They have several virtual opportunities available across the country.
Here are a few listings of virtual professional jobs:
- Business Analyst II
- VIRTUAL Cloud Consultant (Cleared/Government)
- Technical Editor, Cloud Education Programs
- Instructional Designer
- Product Liability Risk Analyst
- AWS Academy Program Manager
- Instructional Designer (Cloud Career Education Programs)
So, There You Have It…
These are the latest listings of work-at-home jobs for professional moms. Be sure to bookmark this page or save it using the pin below, because I add new jobs weekly.